Thursday 4 July 2013

First Ever Post!

First of all, thank you for visiting my blog! Here I plan to talk about Girl Guides, whether it be my experiences, badge collection, craft ideas, or just anything else relating to Girl Guides. I am the type of person who often spends my spare time surfing the internet looking for new websites and blogs relating to Girl Guides of Canada, interested in seeing what other units and women are up to across Canada. Very often I say to myself "oh, I wish someone would post about this..." or "if only there was a website that included that.." so I have decided to be the person to fill this gap. As I am a dedicated student, not only to my studies and Girl Guides but also dance, my attention may often be other places. That being said, I still hope I can manage to make posts that interest all of you. Thanks again for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment