Monday 8 July 2013

Delicious Camp Hat Craft Ideas

My favourite camp hat crafts are often the ones that resemble food. I don't really know why, I guess I just like tiny food that I can't eat. Anyways, I thought I'd share some camp hat craft ideas with you! I have either made these crafts or received them through a trade. I hope you enjoy these yummy and adorable camp hat crafts!

Fortune Cookie

Taco

S'more

Cotton Candy
Thanks to J & D from Nova Scotia for this awesome cotton candy!

Sundae

Cookies
Thanks to the Rangers from New Brunswick for this adorable pan of cookies!

Bacon and Eggs in Frying Pan

Girl Guide Cookies
Thanks to S from Alberta for making these cute sandwich cookies!

Peas in a Pod




If you have any comments or questions about these camp hat crafts go ahead and leave a comment below! :)



2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could put instructions of how to do them and what you need for the crafts cause its quite confusing,I was going to make one but I didn't know what to use so I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make the girl guide cookies? And are what is on the tag accompanying them?

    ReplyDelete