Sunday 7 July 2013

A/D/D Crest Catalogue

A while ago I went searching on all the Provincial Girl Guide websites for lists and crest pictures of their Areas, Districts and Divisions. I have a couple A/D/D crests that do not say what province/territory/city they are from, and hoped that I would be able to find out exactly where they came from. That was when I found Louise's Catalogue in PDF. It is a fantastic collection of A/D/D crests from across Canada. She has taken the time to photograph, organize alphabetically, and develop a code to identify the different crests. It was last updated May 29, 2008 but is still a fabulous resource. She has also catalogued a few other crests such as Provinicial crests and special patches. I highly encourage you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment