Wednesday 21 May 2014

Spark Word Search

(Insert ashamed look) ...Hello blog readers! It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm afraid exactly what I didn't want to happen ended up by happening - life became ridiculously busy and my blog got put on the back burner. Thankfully, I am only a few short weeks from finishing school. This means that I am only a few short weeks from having free time to blog! Yay! While I sadly don't have a super exciting post for today, I do have this Spark word search, which I originally intended to post in the fall... Anyways, feel free to print off and use! (The clip art is from the GGC brand centre.) As for my trip diary, I've decided it would be better to share a bunch of pictures with short explanations, as apposed to long posts. I think it would not only be more enjoyable for me (as the amount of writing I've had to do this year is nuts!) but also for you, as pictures are always fun to look at.
Here's hoping I'll be able to share more with you soon.
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment